Eurostring Violin Model 300 | Advanced Intermediate
If you have been playing the violin for a while and you need to upgrade and/or if you are growing too big for your instrument, Model 300 is a perfect fit for you. It has a beautiful glossy finish that enhances the appearance of the grain. It is also made using a better and older selection of spruce wood alongside its highly flamed maple wood to help the instrument project better overtones.
The tailpiece and fingerboard used for this violin is more advanced to cater to a more intermediate level player. This enables the player to produce fuller and rounder sounds that is coupled with easy responses and playability.
The violin comes complete with:
- Complete with Light Oblong Case, Bow and Rosin
- Hand-crafted Solid Spruce Top
- Hand-crafted Solid Nicely Flamed Maple Back, Sides, Neck and Scroll
- Ebony Fingerboard and Inlaid Purfling with Chinrest
- Complete 4 Adjusters Tailpiece
- Pleasant Amber Finish